Why should you become a member of the Edmonton Blues Society?
As a member-based and a not for profit society, we invite you to become an active member of the Edmonton Blues Society
- The Edmonton Blues Society was formed in 2006 and is entirely run by members and volunteers. We need you!
- You love blues music and support live music in Edmonton
- It’s good Karma!
- Members receive a discount on events hosted by Edmonton Blues Society (EBS)
- We are partnering with other blues venues who may offer discounts to EBS members
- Members can nominate candidates to represent the society on the board or directors
- Members can run for board positions when they become available
- Members have a say in the events the Society holds
- Only members may attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
We recently lowered the annual membership fee to $20, so there's never been a better time to join! Wondering what the membership fees are used for?
- Website and software for accounting, poster design, Microsoft Office
- Advertising and Promotion
- Meeting room rentals
- General administrative costs like printing and office supplies
Some options for renewal:
- Complete and scan the attached Membership Application form EBS Membership Application. Scan the completed form to: email@example.com
- Payment can be made on our website
- If you prefer to mail the application and payment, please contact us for the mailing address
- Renew at any EBS event at the Membership Table
Thank you for keepin’ the blues alive!