Why should you become a member of the Edmonton Blues Society?
As a member-based and a not for profit society, we invite you to become an active member of the Edmonton Blues Society
- The Edmonton Blues Society was formed in 2006 and is entirely run by members and volunteers. We need you and your attendance at our events!
- You love blues music and support live music in Edmonton
- We are a great place meet new friends with similar interests
- Members receive a discount on some the events hosted by Edmonton Blues Society (EBS)
- We partner with local blues venues who may offer discounts to EBS members
- Our members nominate candidates to represent the society on the Board of Directors
- Members can run for board positions when they become available
- Members have a say in the events the Society holds
- Members may attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
Last year, we lowered the annual membership fee to $20.00. Now is a great time to join the EDMONTON BLUES SOCIETY! Here is a list of how we use your membership fees:
- Computers and software for accounting, poster design and printing,
- Advertising and Promotion, Website design and upkeep
- Meeting room rentals and equipment/supplies storage
- General administrative costs like printing and office supplies
Your options for new membership and renewal:
- Complete and scan the attached Membership Application form, EBS Membership Application. Scan the completed form and email it to: email@example.com
- Payment can be made here on our website. See payment information below
- If you prefer, mail the application with payment. Please contact us for our mailing address
- You can also renew your membership at any EBS event at our Membership Table
Thank you for keepin’ the blues alive IN EDMONTON!